Anchor Modeling not working with last version of Chrome

Anchor Modeling not working with last version of Chrome

Emmanuel T
Hi.

This morning we've updated Chrome to the latest version and Anchor Modeler is no longer working. The modeler is only showing some anchors, few attributes and no ties neither any line to connect the objects.
Firefox is working perfectly.

Do you know about this issue ?
Is there something to adjust in the Chorme parameters ?

Regards
Emmanuel

Re: Anchor Modeling not working with last version of Chrome

Thank you for reporting this. Apparently the Chrome team decided to ditch the low level SVG API for manipulating paths. You can read about it here (and the reactions):

I have added a polyfill suggested in the discussion to the test version of the tool, and it seems to work again.

Re: Anchor Modeling not working with last version of Chrome

Emmanuel T
Thanks a lot for your quick fix.
It works correctly now with the test version.
I'll wait for the next release to switch back to Chrome.

Best regards
Emmanuel