Anchor Models metadata

Emmanuel T
Hi.

Is there way to add some metadata to the models ?
For example, I'm working with several different models and the only way to differentiate them is the xml file name.
I would like to be able to give a name (visible in the modeler so I can see which model I'm currently working on), some dates, creator name and optionally a free text to describe what the model does.

I've looked at all the parameters and I did not find anything.

Do you plan to add the metadata maintenance in a next release ?

Best regards
Emmanuel

Re: Anchor Models metadata

That type of metadata is available, but only if you save the model in the Cloud. I should make those fields part of the XML and expose them to non-cloud saves as well. Good thinking! I cannot promise when I will have the time to add them though.

Re: Anchor Models metadata

Emmanuel T
Hi.

Thanks a lot for your so quick answer.
Yes, I'm not using cloud saving option, only local.

I will then keep an eye on the next releases...

Best regards
Emmanuel