Community driven Anchor Modeling support

Community driven Anchor Modeling support

jangorecki
Hi,
I've created `anchor-modeling` tag on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/anchor-modeling
SO works well for many projects as a community driven support, it is also a platform to learn on reading Q&A. You may expect faster response time on SO than on forums. While asking question on SO you may also add related tags `6nf`, `temporal-database`, `database-design` which will increase the audience on your question. Don't forget to tag `anchor-modeling` too.

Lars,
I saw you have an account on SO so you can tick on that tag to follow it, you will be able to track what questions do people asks and maybe answer some of them.

Re: Community driven Anchor Modeling support

Thanks! I am not that familiar with stackoverflow, even if I have an account. I will try to follow the tag so that I can answer questions there as well.