Complex bi-temporal test

For bi-temporal data we can also imagine a more complex bi-temporal test:

Assuming that the 'natural key' for a stage is its location, we also created a slightly more complicated test for different temporal operations (and entity integrity).

Create:
"A stage named 'The Globe' will open on Baker Street on 1999-06-19."
"There is a stage on Coronation Street."

Change:
"The stage on Baker Street has been renamed to 'The Auditorium', in effect from 2001-01-01."
"The stage on Baker Street will actually not be renamed to 'The Auditorium' until 2001-12-31."
"The stage on Baker Street was renamed on 2001-12-31, however not to 'The Auditorium', but to 'Scala' instead."

Merge:
"The stages on Coronation Street and Baker Street are actually one and the same, located only on Baker Street."

Split:
"The stage on Baker Street is actually two stages, one on Baker Street and the other on Coronation Street."

Move:
"The performance on 2001-12-31 we thought took place at Baker Street actually took place at the stage on Coronation Street."

Remove:
"There is no stage on Coronation Street, and all of our information concerning it has been wrong."
"There never was a performance on 2001-12-31 at the stage on Baker Street."

Re: Complex bi-temporal test

I am going to switch this to a model that fits the 'Simple Bitemporal Test' by Craig Baumunk. It's available here:

http://www.temporaldata.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bitemporal-support-for-a-temporal-example.swf

Assume that the natural key of a financial instrument is its symbol, and that it also has a name and a rating.

Create:
"An instrument with symbol APPC will be made available on 1999-06-19."
"There is an instrument with symbol BITE."

Change:
"The instrument APPC has been renamed from 'Apple Computer' to 'Appel', in effect from 2001-01-01."
"The instrument APPC will actually not be renamed to 'Appel' until 2001-12-31."
"The instrument APPC was renamed on 2001-12-31, however not to 'Appel', but to 'Apple' instead."
"The instrument APPC has changed its symbol to APPL from 2001-12-31."

Merge:
"The instruments APPL and BITE are actually one and the same, with symbol APPL."

Split:
"The instrument APPL is actually two instruments, APPL and BITE."

Move:
"The ratings for APPL between 2001 and 2002 should actually have been ratings for BITE."

Remove:
"The is no symbol BITE and all of our information concerning it has been wrong."
"There never was a change of rating from A to B for APPL on 2001-06-06."

What, if anything, would have to be done in order to handle all of these situations?