Got error on Bulk insert

chinle
Could some body tell me why I am getting error on Bulk Insert? on release sisula -1.04 same as example
show on youtube.
when I run NYPD_Vehicle_Staging at Server Agent Job

Message
Executed as user: NT Service\SQLSERVERAGENT. A job step received an error at line 2 in a PowerShell script. The corresponding line is '            $files = @(Get-ChildItem -Recurse FileSystem::"C:\Users\chin\Downloads\sisula-1.05\sisula-1.05\data" | Where-Object {$_.Name -match "[0-9]{5}_Collisions_.*\.csv"}) '. Correct the script and reschedule the job. The error information returned by PowerShell is: 'Access is denied  Access is denied  '.  Process Exit Code -1.  The step failed.

Thank

Re: Got error on Bulk insert

It looks like it may be a security permissions issue. First check that the folder "C:\Users\chin\Downloads\sisula-1.05\sisula-1.05\data" exists and it contains the CSV files. If it does, has the user running the SQL Server Agent service access rights to that folder?