Is the online modeler open source?

BasVanDenBerg
If a customer wants to use anchor modeling, they might have the requirement that there is no dependency on this website. Suppose they want to install the modeler on their own server. Is this allowed?

If so, where can I download the source code?

Another requirement might be that the customer wants to make custom extensions. This would also require the source code.

Bas

Re: Is the online modeler open source?

Olle
Hi,
You can find the sorce code at anchormodeler

Olle

Re: Is the online modeler open source?

And yes, anyone is allowed to host their own (possibly modified) version of the online modeling tool. There is a package of version 0.91 available for download, or you can pull the source from the CVS if you want a fresher version, i.e. 0.92. It is described on Google Code how to download a working copy from the repository.

Note that I usually never check in anything that breaks functionality, but the source is a moving target and may of course contain not yet known bugs.