Limitation on number of files you can save / load from the cloud
I've saved 20+ models to the cloud. Today I've experienced an issue where the online modeler gives a confirmation dialog that it has saved the model in the cloud. However, I'm unable to find the model when using "Load private model from cloud..."
Is there a limitation on how many files that the dialog following "Load private model from cloud" can display? A related question would be if it is possible to delete a model from the cloud?
I've tried using both Firefox 8 and Chrome 15 and exerienced similar behaviour in both browsers.
In this release there is a workaround that changes the maximum number of fetched models from 20 to 100. However, we need to change a few things in the long run for a better solution.
- Models should be deletable.
- Keep the maximum number at 100 for a single account?
- Make models searchable on keywords.
- Make sort order of viewed models depend on popularity/recency.
- Make models rateable?
- Add support for collaborating (groups can edit models).