Steve
Hi, what is the best way to load data into the Anchor Model? I saw a video where someone used the latest views but this is very slow. I have over 100m records so I need to speed it up.

I'm only a student so I don't have much experience with this kind of stuff. I can use SSIS and SQL.

Thanks

Re: Loading Data into Anchor Model

The fastest way to load is to load directly into the underlying tables, using an ETL tool like SSIS. If you know BIML you can look at our sisula ETL framework here: https://github.com/Roenbaeck/sisula, which in the current (unreleased) version creates BIML through which you can generate SSIS packages which are many times faster than inserting on the latest views.