Modeler questions

Ivo Clemens
Hi,

A few questions about working in the modeler:
Is there a way to merge models?
How can I delete private models? Or rename them?
Is there any way to classify them (i.e. a folder-structure)?

Re: Modeler questions

The cloud/community features are unfortunately still very limited. Models can only be merged by hand through cutting and pasting the XML code. We are even missing a way to delete your own models right now. Classification is inteded to be done using keywords, but those features are still not in place. Keywords are saved with the model, but they are not yet search/filterable.

We are working on these features though.