Naming Convention for Anchors

Dave
Given that there are 26 letters in the alphabet, and given the 2 character limit on the mnemonic for anchors, that means an AM is limited to 676 anchors.  Is there any discussion around changing the naming convention to allow for more?

Re: Naming Convention for Anchors

This discussion has come up a few times, but so far it seems noone has hit this limitation. Nevertheless, I have some thoughts on a new naming convention. With the new sisula code it's also a lot easier to implement alternative conventions. Do you need more than 676 anchors?
db

Re: Naming Convention for Anchors

db
Thanks Lars. Nowhere close now but there's a chance we could bump up against the limit as we expand the model over the next few years.  Not a big chance but enough of one to prompt the question.