Need help on create insert statement for knot and parent child tie.

Need help on create insert statement for knot and parent child tie.

Chin
Hi,
I need help on New Example modeling load from anchor modeling tool. which it about Actor.
On target.xml we need to create identities, populate tie and insert data to attribute.

I need to know select statement  create new identities for AC_exclusive_AC_with.  at AC_Actor

Also Create new Identities, Populate the tie for knot and attribute data for PLV_ProfessionalLevel.   at AC_Actor

Thank