Noob question to Anchor Modeler

Thiemo
Hi

I just started to play with Anchor Modeling and anchor modeler to get a feel for it - exciting for the time being  thanks. However, I stumble across format settings in the modeler.

For instance, roles are not allowed to sport _ but we would not want CamelCasing as this would require the use of " in data base scripts queries at least for Oracle. Is there a setting to adjust such settings and mnemonics and capsules (we interprete this as schema or DB instance) or would we need to adapt the code?

Kind regards

Thiemo

Re: Noob question to Anchor Modeler

Hi, sorry for the late reply. You would have to adapt the code that generates SQL. It can be found here: https://github.com/Roenbaeck/anchor/tree/master/SQL. Particularly, you'd be interested in Naming.js.

Re: Noob question to Anchor Modeler

Thiemo
Thanks, I'm looking into it. However, I try to understand the script in index.html as I feel it is there (I could not find any Naming.js in a download of https://github.com/Roenbaeck/anchor)

Re: Noob question to Anchor Modeler

Thiemo
I am trying to implement a menu for the patterns for descriptor etc to get checked against. It works as far has the menu is there, one can change the values, store them, write them to the XML and retrieve them from there. However, I am stuck with get the actual check done and would greatly appreciate some hint or help. Please find attached the files I modified so far.
application.css
index.html
I also attached an umbrello UML model file I created of parts of the source code to get a better feeling for the codes working. Feel free to use it.