SVG export error and PNG screenshot gray-out

SVG export error and PNG screenshot gray-out

Thiemo
This post was updated on .
Hi all

I just exported my model Model.xml from latest stable to svg Model.svg and tried to view it with Firefox 53.0.3 (32bit, Windows 7 64 bit) but this gave me the following error:
Ungeschlossenes Token
Adresse: file:///C:/Users/kellnert/Downloads/Model.svg
Zeile Nr. 1, Spalte 205:

Taking a PNG screenshot only a grayish area Model.png is shown.

SVG-Screenshot works.

Did I do something wrong or should I file a bug?

Kind regards

Thiemo

Re: SVG export error and PNG screenshot gray-out

Can you file an issue at: https://github.com/Roenbaeck/anchor? It's probably something that changed in the browser API (again)...