Sponsorship

cccv
In a post, @roenbaeck mentioned that it is possible to sponsor Anchor Modeling feature-development.

How does sponsorship work?

Re: Sponsorship

Well, we haven't really formalized how sponsorship works. The only sponsors we have had so far is Stockholm University (www.su.se) and Up To Change (www.uptochange.com). The university sponsored an extra developer who made the coding for the cloud components. Up To Change have been kind enough to set off some time for me to code.

So, I would say it depends on what you would like to have done, if anything in particular. I have the possibility of bringing in more coders, but they would need to get paid. With some heads up time, I can also free more of my own time, if anyone would be interested in sponsoring that.

There's also the alternative, if you have your own or hire your own coders, that you free up some of their time and I can invite them into the project. I would suggest that you mail me some more details, or post them here.

Re: Sponsorship

cccv
Thank you for the information, @roenbaeck.