Three way tie with two unique constraints?

Three way tie with two unique constraints?

delostilos
Hi,

While I was trying to make an Anchor model in SDDM to show in my blog post http://www.datadenken.nl/2015/12/14/build-an-anchor-model-with-oracle-sql-developer-modeler-4-0-sddm/ I created a three way tie that has only 2 unique constraints.
I could not create it in the Anchor modeling tool. Is there a way to do this?

Regards,
JJ.

Re: Three way tie with two unique constraints?

The way cardinalities and uniqueness is specified for ties will have to be reworked in the tool. We added an issue about it on GitHub a while back.

https://github.com/Roenbaeck/anchor/issues/1

It is currently at the top of my TODO-list, so with a bit of luck it may be in the tool after the holidays. I will also be adding a presentation on cardinality held at the University to the Publications section soon.

Re: Three way tie with two unique constraints?

delostilos
Hi Lars,

I was thinking about a way to add the possibility to model a unique constraint over more than 1 role in the modeler tool. I've made a picture with yEd to show the construct:
AM_unique_3way_tie.png

Is this a way to visualise it, do you think?

Regards,
JJ.