adding ties between existing anchors

mwaite
Hi,

I have only been using the modeling tool for a few hours, and have hit two problems.

First, I want to create two ties between two anchors.  It is simple to create the first tie, but I cannot find how to create the second.

Similarly, I want to share a knot between two attributes.  Again, adding a knot to an attribute is simple, but I cannot see how to connect that knot to another existing attribute.

Any advice will be appreciated.

regards,
Martin

Re: adding ties between existing anchors

mwaite
Hi,

I found the solution:

To add a tie between existing anchors:

shift+click the two anchors that need to be tied, and then select "add tie" in the "edit selection" dialog.

To connect an attribute to an existing knot:

shift_click the knot and attribute that need to be connected, and then select "connect" in the "edit selection" dialog.

Easy!

thanks,
Martin